Start your private limited company in Germany now.
Specialized lawyers & all fees included at a fixed price.
Formation of a private limited company from 1,199 EUR including the fees for the notary public and the commercial registry.
Get a quote!
What to expect from us?
- Our experienced law firm will advise you during the entire period of incorporation.
- Custom made articles of association in English or bilingual (German/English) which are prepared by our specialized law firm for corporate law.
- All fees included: notarization, translation at the meeting with the notary public, commercial register (Handelsregister) and trade office (Gerwerbeanmeldung)!
- Of course we will make the notary appointment for you.
- Checklist for a smooth incorporation process.
Fast establishment of your company due to streamlined processes and a large network of notaries!
What other cost will be accrued?
None. We offer true fixed fees for the incorporation of your company including the fees for the notary public and the commercial register (Handelsregister).
Did you know that the foundation costs can be borne entirely by your limited?
This means that you only have to make the initial capital contribution of at least 12,500 EUR. The GmbH can bear the foundation costs.
Example: The costs of the foundation amount to 2,500 EUR (net). The shareholders of the GmbH make an initial capital contribution in the amount of 12,500 EUR. After the company has paid the foundation costs 10,000 EUR remain on the bank account of the GmbH.
The entrepreneurial company (UG) can also pay the foundation costs.
We look forward to conversing with you in our office in Berlin-Charlottenburg or on the phone!
What we are not: We are not a mediation platform that collects contracts on the Internet and distributes them in a network of widely scattered consultants. We personally stand by our work with our name.
Who we advise: We advise small and medium-sized companies in all sectors, especially in setting up their companies.