Are you a sole founder who wants to set up an Entrepreneurial Company (UG (haftungsbeschränkt)) with a share capital of 1 EUR or a bit more? We will guide you through the whole process at a fixed price!
The package includes:
- All fees at a fixed price of 1,199 EUR (net)*: notarization, translation at the meeting with the notary public, commercial register (Handelsregister) and trade office (Gerwerbeanmeldung)
Our experienced law firm will advise you during the entire period of incorporation.
- Of course we will make the notary appointment for you and will send an interpreter to the meeting.
- Checklist for a smooth incorporation process.
- Registration at the trade register (Gewerbeamt)
- Final invoice to the UG (input tax deduction usually possible); Please note: The fixed price mentioned above is charged in three partial amounts with invoices from Q-Found, the notary and the commercial register.
* Price applies to cash foundation (share capital is paid in) and a share capital of up to EUR 7,000 and without registration of procurations.
Foundation period: approx. 2 – 4 weeks from the notary appointment (delay factors: bank account opening, register court). Book our additional package “express formation” for up to 2 weeks faster formation!