Start your private limited company in Germany now.
Specialized lawyers & all fees included at a fixed price.
Register your company now!
UG (single shareholder)Premium package I
- Are you a sole founder who wants to set up an Entrepreneurial Company (UG)? We will guide you through the whole process at a fixed price!
GmbH (single-shareholder)Premium package II
- Sole founders who want to set up a regular private limited company (GmbH) can be helped! We will draft the appropriate articles of association and accompany you through the entire founding procedure.
GmbH (multiple-shareholders)Premium package III
- Are you founding your limited together with others? In that case the articles of association should be exactly adapted to your project. That’s what we are here for!
Holding structurePremium package IV
- Do you want to benefit from a holding structure? With us you establish the parent company and its affiliate company in just one meeting with the notary.
Individual offer030 / 343 502 50
- Call us or write us a message for an individual offer!
*plus 19% VAT (VAT can normally be reclaimed from the tax office).
Our premium packages include:
- Our experienced law firm will advise you during the entire period of incorporation.
- Custom made articles of association in English or bilingual (German/English) which are prepared by our specialized law firm for corporate law.
- All fees included: notarization, translation at the meeting with the notary public, commercial register (Handelsregister) and trade office (Gerwerbeanmeldung)!
- Of course we will make the notary appointment for you.
- Checklist for a smooth incorporation process.
Establishment period normally 2-4 weeks from the notary appointment until registration.
What other cost will be accrued?
None. We offer true fixed fees that take into account the fees for the notary public, the commercial register (Handelsregister) and the trade office (Gerwerbeanmeldung)!
Did you know that the foundation costs can be borne entirely by your limited?
This means that you only have to make the initial capital contribution of at least 12,500 EUR. The GmbH can bear the foundation costs.
Example: The costs of the foundation amount to 2,500 EUR (net). The shareholders of the GmbH make an initial capital contribution in the amount of 12,500 EUR. After the company has paid the foundation costs 10,000 EUR remain on the bank account of the GmbH.
The entrepreneurial company (UG) can also pay the foundation costs.
Our additional packages for those in a hurry and start-ups:
We prioritize your foundation and fast track your GmbH registration. Our express package is normally two weeks faster (Our record is less than one week)! Why is this of importance to you: The limitation of liability only applies after the company has been registered...
Individual shareholders' agreement incl. consultation, draft, meeting (up to 3 hours, afterwards 225 EUR/hour). Why can a shareholders' agreement make sense? Startups depend particularly on them, on whose cooperation they depend on. If someone suddenly doesn't want to...
We look forward to conversing with you in our office in Berlin-Charlottenburg or on the phone!
What we are not: We are not a mediation platform that collects contracts on the Internet and distributes them in a network of widely scattered consultants. We personally stand by our work with our name.
Who we advise: We advise small and medium-sized companies in all sectors, especially in setting up their companies.
What comes after the GmbH’s registration?
After the registration of the GmbH / UG in the commercial register, the managing director must register the business with the responsible trade office. In Berlin, the business registration can be carried out online.
After registration of the GmbH (or UG) in the commercial register, the company must be registered for tax purposes. The application to the tax office must be accompanied by an opening balance sheet. It is therefore advisable to have the registration carried out by a...